Work With Us
#1: Web & Graphic Designer
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using design softwares
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,Adobe XD, Figma)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Test Assignment 1
Create two Logo concepts based on any following title choices.
I am Kattie, creator of bor.com. I am looking for someone that can design a professional logo for my business. I would like the logo to be an abstract mark. Would you be interested?
I’m Ivy, founder of Ivy’s Gym. For a while now, I’ve been looking for a good logo for my business. I like pictorial marks. Can you help us out?
I’m Jack, I recently started a new business called ComputerZone. We are looking for someone that can design a professional logo for our business. I think a letter mark will fit best. Would you be interested?
I am Cori, founder of gako.com. It is an online e-commerce store for Jackets and coats. We are looking for someone that can design a professional logo for our business. I think a letter mark will fit best. We would love to work with you!
Remember: The design should be unique and your own creativity. Please do remember to create a social media kit too. The presentation matters most, please do keep in mind while sending your mockup document. None of your ideas or texts will be published or used in any way without your permission.
Once assigned please forward your assignment within 48 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will get back to you soon after reviewing your work.
Happy Designing 🙂